Develop, drive, and build the long term strategic corporate-wide retail agenda including all up responsibility for end-to-end execution including evaluation and development of existing and future physical and digital shops.
Focus will be to holistically develop and build competitive range of goods, sourcing, interior design, storage, distribution, and logistics that will ensure profitability and growth with a strong focus on developing our SPACE business to get ready for launch later this year in parallel with future global opportunities.
Analysis of store budgets and inventory at corporate aggregated level. Monitor and optimize relevant KPIs. Manage and operate content in close partnership with business units. Leverage and build on partnership strategies to optimize impact. This role will report to CEO of the group.
- Senior experience from conceptual development of physical and digital stores with a holistic and sustainable approach.
- Relevant experience of e-commerce platforms / website metrics, working with customer retention and digital experience at scale.
- Strategic and analytical; data and hypothesis driven.
- Strong experience in interpreting data.
- Inspiring, independent, and global mindset
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Swedish
- Commercial understanding and experience outside of Sweden (SEO, digital buying behaviors etc.)
- Proven track record of driving complex projects with successful stakeholder management.
- Leadership experience
- Highly self-motivated
- Team player
- Strong ability to influence thru others
We are looking forward reading your application! You can send your application in Swedish or English.