This is a great opportunity to join the exciting journey of the powerhouse Pophouse. Pophouse creates, acquires, and develops entertainment brands within music, live entertainment, podcast, gaming and hospitality. To be able to take further steps into their journey ahead Pophouse needs to employ a business oriented and analytical Business Controller. As a Business Controller at Pophouse you will play a vital part in developing and running the controlling structure for the company to secure sustainable, profitable sales growth. You will get the opportunity to make a significant impact as the business continues to scale up.
What will you do?
As Business Controller at Pophouse you will report to Head to Business Control, Helena Avellán. Your assignment as Business Controller is to be a resource for the business units and work close with Business managers as well as finance department. Your work tasks will include:
- Reporting, performance analysis, follow-up
- KPIs and follow-up, benchmark
- Budgets, business plans and forecasts as well as follow-up
- Actively work with performance improvements and control
- Actively develop and streamline processes
- AdHoc analyses and of various kind
- A degree in business or equivalent.
- Around +5 years relevant work experience in business controlling
- Excellent Excel skills
- Comfortable to work in different IT-systems
- Experience from working in high paced or start-up environment is a plus
- Business and results oriented with a strong commercial awareness
- Flexible and adaptive thinker with a creative and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- A true team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
With global standards and ambitions, the company creates, acquires and develops entertainment brands. As a creatively oriented company, the company enable bold ideas through all the brands, venues and tools that we own and operate. Making ideas pop is their thrill and mission.
Pophouse are a values- and purpose-driven firm founded in 2014, promoting Swedish values of equality, trust and openness in a global market environment. Based in Stockholm, the company is a guardian of some of Sweden’s best known entertainment brands, from ABBA to Pippi Longstocking and Avicii. Touring the world with immersive live performance experiences such as Mamma Mia The Party and the soon to be launched ABBA Voyage. Pophouse are immensely proud of their heritage, but their scope today is global — Pophouse start, acquire, and operate businesses from anywhere.