We want to take Pop House group at Djurgården to new heights and are therefore looking for a new Resort Director of Sales!
Pop House Sweden was founded in 2014 and consisted of Pop House Hotel and ABBA The Museum. The vision was already to become one of the world's best entertainment destinations and as part of this, Cirkus was acquired in 2017. Since March 1, 2019, Hasselbacken is also part of Pop House, which includes hotels, restaurants and event and conference facilities. With strong brands such as ABBA The Museum, Cirkus and Hasselbacken as well as all the wonderful entertainment, food and drink, Pop House Sweden becomes an obvious attraction for both Swedish and international guests visiting Stockholm and Djurgården.
To succeed in your role and achieve successful results, you will need to:
• Have a clear understanding of the strategies, for setting goals and establishing action plans to meet those goals.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities.
• Prepare, implement and compile strategic sales plans, monthly reports, annual targets, sales budget, forecasts and other reports according to instructions / requirements.
• Work in close collaboration with Resort Revenue Director and Brand Director to continuously optimize the sales strategy by segment.
In order to build a long-term successful resort / entertainment destination, you will need to:
• Live by the company's values (Passion, Care & Knowledge) and develop a successful sales team based on them.
• Develop strong relationships with other departments (operational and functional) and always strive to achieve the best results.
• Represent the company in various industry events, exhibitions and conferences.
• Create an effective sales program that increases awareness and positive perception of the company, its activities, culinary locations and staff.
To develop a world-class sales team you need:
• Have a natural tendency to lead and motivate others.
• Identify opportunities for your team and actively work with sales training to optimize sales team performance.
• Improve sales team satisfaction levels by working with development and training programs in collaboration with HR.
The role is full time and you will report directly to the COO. You are also part of the group leadership team. Your sales team today consists of about 10 people.
We look forward to your application and your interest in becoming one of our key players in our team at Djurgården.