WE WANT TO TAKE OUR TWO HOTELS AT DJURGÅREN TO NEW HEIGHTS AND ARE THEREFORE LOOKING FOR OUR NEW RESORT GENERAL MANAGER
Pop House Sweden was founded in 2014 and consisted of Pop House Hotel and ABBA The Museum. The vision was already to become one of the world's best entertainment destinations and as part of this, Cirkus was acquired in 2017. Since March, 2019, Hasselbacken is also part of Pop House, which includes hotels, restaurants and event and conference facilities. With strong brands such as ABBA The Museum, Cirkus and Hasselbacken as well as all the wonderful entertainment, food and drink, Pop House Sweden becomes an obvious attraction for both Swedish and international guests visiting Stockholm and Djurgården.
To succeed in your role and achieve successful results, you need to:
- Have a clear understanding of the strategies for setting goals and establishing action plans to meet those goals.
- Prepare, implement and compile strategic action plans, monthly reports, annual targets, sales budget, forecasts and other reports according to instructions / requirements.
- Work in close collaboration with Resort Revenue Director, Director of Sales and Brand Director to continuously optimize the Top Line strategy.
- Have a strong drive and sense of achievement as well as passion to win.
- Have a passion for service excellence and instil this at all levels of the hotel.
To build a long-term and successful hotels you need to:
- Live by the company's values (Passion, Care & Knowledge) and develop a successful team based on them.
- Develop strong relationships with other departments (operational and functional) and always strive to achieve the best results.
- Create synergies between different departments such as F&B, Conference, Events, Sales, Guest Experience and more to ensure a good collaboration and effective communication between them.
To develop a world-class team you need to:
- Have a natural tendency to lead and motivate others to exceed their goals – personal and professional.
- Be close to operations, both with guests and employees.
- Have an attitude that enables you to connect with all members of staff to all individuals regardless of function or role.
- Improve employees’ satisfaction levels by working with training and development programs in collaboration with HR as well as mentoring and coaching.
- Have a long and solid background in hotel operations.
- Instil a culture of innovation to enable team members at all levels to experiment.
- Strong attention to details but also have a strategic vision to inspire your team.
The role is Resort General Manager, full time and you will report directly to the COO. You are also part of the group leadership team.